Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Science Fair: 11-25-08
I had a great time judging the science fair in Elk Point today. I feel like it was a great experience for me, since it was something I had never done before. I had the opportunity to judge some of the physical science projects for 5th grade. Most of the students that I judged were very knowledgeable about their project and had very nice displays. Some of the projects that I saw were an egg float and paper towel absorbancy. In my opinion, these were two of the best displays that I looked at personally. Both boys were very organized and had pictures and demonstrations of their projects. I was very impressed with many of the other projects displayed as well. I thought that all participants did a wonderful job and did a lot of hard work to accomplish their end products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tessa, I have very much enjoyed your blogs. I wish you luck on the quiz and project and in your student teaching, next semester. I know you will make a great teacher!
Take care,
Dr. E
Post a Comment