Friday, November 21, 2008
work day 11-20-08
I was very grateful for the work day on Thursday. It gave my group and I the opportunity to decide what we would do for our final project. It took us a while to figure out what we wanted to do for our lesson plan and activity. I admit that we were a little confused at first about how each group was supposed to tie into one another, but once we figured it out we really got going on our lesson. We decided to work with solids, liquids, and gases. We thought it would be a great idea for 4th grade students. We also found many interesting activities that the students can do with this concept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice blog posts, Tessa. It has been a while since I have responded but I have enjoyed reading them very much. Keep up the great work.
Dr. E
Post a Comment